Monday, January 23, 2012

What do I Want to Research? #1

Well I'm not really sure as to what I would like to research yet, there's a multitude of ideas brewing inside my mind but I think I have narrowed it down to one idea that might be the one I want to do. Collegiate protests are an interesting topic and I think that Privatized higher education is going to cause a lot of unrest among the college students across the nation. I would like to research the effects and causes of protests and if they are efficient or not in what they are trying to accomplish and whether or not they benefit the students in anyway or if they are just a waste of time.

2 comments:

  1. You have to focus on something related to higher education, of course. Maybe look at the issues covered in "College, Inc."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it another shot. This is hardly a sufficient response.

      Delete